study notes : starting ionic for my first mobile app.
1.) first I would like to understand what is differences between hybrid and native:
1.1.) Native app – native app means that app been built for a specific operating system and can only be accessing only from dedicated app store such as App store for IOS and Google play for android.
– Like Android application can only accessed by Android users and is developing using java, windows, C++ and etc.
– For IOS application using Xcode/Objective-C.
1.2.) Hybrid apps
- The biggest player in Hybrid Apps:
1. Phonegap/Cordova – https://cordova.apache.org/ and http://phonegap.com/
2. Appcelerator Titanium – http://www.appcelerator.com/
1.3) For the moment i’ll focus to Ionic and IBM MobileFirst.